UGS-muse preamp GB

Yes, I'm running the latest, 2.9.9.4 IIRC. I got it working; hadn't gone thru the menus completely enough yet. I only programmed the Vol +/- to the up and down arrow keys, and Mute to the Start/Stop button. I did program the balance to the right/left arrow buttons, but don't think I want that. Can you remove keys once you programmed them?
I'd like to put the input select on here, but don't know if that is possible or workable. I may buy a more fully featured remote with more keys on it. Any other remotes anyone has used that work well? I was looking at some aluminum bodied remotes from aliexpress. I'm guessing that a learning remote would really do me much good?
Thanks for any suggestions!

^ Obviously I haven't dealt with remotes a lot in the past, in terms of universal remotes, learning remotes, etc.

I did forget to ask one question in my previous post(s). The first parameter when I got into the configure remote section asked for SystemID. I think I hit the Menu button on the Apple Remote, but had no idea what this was and what to use for it.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get 4-6 of the 2x2 pin receptacles for the sub connector on the preamp boards, TE part number 215307-2. Can't find these in the US anywhere. I had grabbed some 2x2 receptacles which fit, except their height is 8mm rather than the 7mm of the TE parts. Anyone have some they would be able to send me? I'd obviously pay you for these and shipping.

I thought I could get some from Farnell's US branch, Newark, but no go.