U.S/UK TV shows

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ShinOBIWAN said:

There's also a comedy written by the same fella's who did the Office (Ricky Gervais & Steve Merchant) called 'The Extras'. Its in much the same vein but centered around a talentless and desperate movie/TV extra with aspirations of becoming something bigger. What makes the show is the fact that they've got folks like Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Stiller, Patrick Stuart, Kate Winslet and other big names to star in what is effectively a show about idiots. It works brilliantly I think. Hopefully you get to see that in the US.

Extras is excellent. Ross Kemp being bullied by Vinnie Jones. What more can you ask for.

I noticed some discussion about Stargate in this thread. I never got into that show, but last night I was out with friends hopping lounges around Yaletown (in Vancouver), and we met Garry Chalk who was in the role of Colonel Chekov in SG-1. I found it surprising how down-to-earth the guy was despite having been in a major TV show.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.