• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Twisted Pear Audio is moving!

Hi all. My family and I are going to moving to a new house in January.

In order to prepare for this, I am going to stop taking orders on the web site starting December 23rd, until I can get settled in (likely early February).

Once I am able to fill orders again, I will re-enable sales. I will continue to accept orders until the 23rd.

Thanks for all your support over the years, and here's to a happy new year for all!

Hi all. My family and I are going to moving to a new house in January.

In order to prepare for this, I am going to stop taking orders on the web site starting December 23rd, until I can get settled in (likely early February).

Once I am able to fill orders again, I will re-enable sales. I will continue to accept orders until the 23rd.

Thanks for all your support over the years, and here's to a happy new year for all!
Move complete

Reactions: 1 user