TV as computer monitor help, please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Today I saw an ad for a Olevia 27" lcd tv with 1280 x 720 resolution, 750:1 contrast and lots of PIP and splite screen options including the 12 different sources at once, so I decided to go for it. Here is a link to the tv

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=317988&pfp=BROWSE

The picture is quite good for being less than $1k for a 27" lcd and I really like all the options with the split scren and tons of inputs and outputs. The pictures was comperable to other lcd's in the store and I'm really happy with it.

Thanks,

Josh

Here are some pictures

There is a great picture of Jennifer Lopez ;)
Its hard to see how good the picture quality is from these pictures but you can really see the great colors (I had to do a little adjusting to get it looking good and I think I still have more work to do with the color)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Josh

i think posting pictures of screens/monitors/projectors is ridiculous. in the end, people have to view them through a monitor anyway. no offence to you josh im sure your just excited about your new toy :D

would you record the sound of your sound system and send me the wav file so i could hear its quality? :whazzat:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.