• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab Simple SE - fuse blowing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the advice Ty. My three year old SSE started blowing fuses on start up yesterday. I failed to get continuity across the diodes either way. I cut them out and on restart had a sparky GZ34 and more blown fuses. Replaced the GZ34 (lucky I had one) and fuses and now all is well. Only thing I can deduct was it had been running fine the day before (oh yeah, its still on the test board I built it on) and the PCB had a fair amount of dust on it as it lives in my basement. Weird as I have recently been thinking of a chassis for it. I think its time and I'll get to it one day. Thanks for the advice.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.