Tubed CCDA I/V Amp for TDA1541(A)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Eldam
No improwement. I think it's finished more or less. I had the intension to make a nice box and get it i shape for use, not only on the workbench.
Thats when my energy went lost. It has it's place on the project shelf.

I guess the most fun is the road until the project is finished. The last part gets boring.

Last edited:
Hi Ove, I am going to build this stage, but I have a couple of questions, which I would appreciate your help with. For your final E88CC stage, you have said that R1 and R2 need to balance out distortion (note 3). Doesnt R1 need to set the bias voltage first, and then adjust R2 for equal current though both tubes? It is not clear how exactly to set this up.
What is the current that the first and second stage operate at?
Thanks in advance, Luke:)

@Luke

Hi
I've been away from this project such a long time I had to read it trough again.
As a matter of fact I'm stunned on what I achieved. A lot of work. I don't have that energy nowdays :)

About the R1 and R2 the text note 3 on the cad drawing from 2011-11-14 says it all.
Balance is R1 and R2 is impedance trimming. Work on both resistors for lowest distortion.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.