• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Tubecad SE Amp Cad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
while i am not the most patient of people, patience is not the issue (in my opinion) in this case. and besides, when you specify 2-3 business days until shipping - you should stand by it or inform you costumer accordingly.

and on that note, keep in mind - even if my emails did get filtered, there is still no reason to being so late with the shipping without informing me.

as far as getting my emails filtered - i did go by the guide lines. i started each emails with the word "tubes" like he asked, and after a couple of attempts i even opened a new Gmail box which doesn’t have a dot in the name (something that causes a lot of emails to go to spam for some reason..).

i understand how hard it is to run such a one man show, i myself do custom audio projects locally while being a full time student, and i have nothing but respect for such enterprises - but the internet is nameless, faceless and not very forgiving - and it has a very defined purchasing culture, and it doesn’t go side to side with the one in the real world (which is much more forgiving). when i get no response using my only means of communication (email) in what is globally known to be a timely fashion, and have absolutely no place to go to or person to talk with, ill get frustrated fast. add to that the fact that i already payed some good money for a suitable transformer, and that i ordered it in time to arrive (not any more..) for a vacation i planned, and hence a lack of patience on my part. and being on the other side of the planet didn’t help either.

i have no doubt that ms Broskie is a good person, but if there is one thing i learned in the army - if you write something, you have to stand by it.

And there's an update – I just received an email saying my package will ship with in 4-7 business days. This in not a hand written mail but an automatic response. I’m not sure I am not angry about this... but one thing is sure, this is taking all the fun out of this project.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.