tuba vs taphorn?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
..those tham15 th's look pretty nice for hifi.... 2 of those and your design for the ed driver would probably get me where i need to be. thanx for the help buddy

:eek: I wouldn't expect hifi SQ if trying to integrate the suggested TH:s with a main sub (TB46:s TH) for home use though for(production of) live sound,PA use might be ok.

The BW from ~60 Hz to 80 and well above 100 would be messed up with unavoidable gldy ripple and probably an acoustical uneven FR:IMO, too to messy for a quality sound (reproduction).

I do agree if using the TH designed by tb46 for music sub use if LP crossed at ~60 Hz or below only if the main speakers have a flat overlapping wide-BW.

b:)

Ps: See the pictures showing designs for the B@C driver targeted home use compared to the above mentioned TH:s.

Attachments

• B@C15TBX100_TH-vers-4th-order- BP.jpg
    B@C15TBX100_TH-vers-4th-order- BP.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 366
  • B@C15TBX100_TH-vers-T-TQWT.JPG
    B@C15TBX100_TH-vers-T-TQWT.JPG
    927.3 KB · Views: 359
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.