• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSSA V1.6 docs and buyers list

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I must have sinned a lot my previous life or I am doing something very wrong when mounting this amp. I've just installed a fresh new board and I'm not getting votage at J7 and J8. I suspect D1 is not on. I took all the static precautions I could. Light bulb tester is not showing anything unusual. Can't figure out the problem.

Most likely scenario is bad CS Jfet or reversed diode based on my knowledge. If you can access the bottom f the board, you can test the LED with DMM. This assumes all other bjt's are good. Sonny or Salas may be of more help. Not really spent a lot of time figurin circuit workings.

Do you have diode setting on your dmm. That is what you need. It will provide it with a little current to turn it on. ANode should be up. o toward positive rail. I have funny feeling it is something else, just dont know the circuit well enough. Clearly you dont have current through that node, which I believe is a Vref for the FE load. Wait and see what Sonny or Salas haev to ay. Sorry I could not help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.