truepath quicky...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all,
just a update at this point-
i have ordered 4 3020v3c boards from connex and 4 power supplies for them, they should be arriving in 2 weeks or so.

cristi- ive selected the components to run this at the full 400w @ 4ohm- could you give me any information on the steps needed to run at this level?- where the rectifier bridge is etc?

also- is it possible to run the amp balanced xlr?

thanks.

@Cristi: I try to download the TA3020 v3a pdf document but always got it corrupted...

Also, what's really the difference between v2, v3a, v3b, and v3c, aside from re-layout to provision bigger capacitor?

From that 4 models, which one do you consider as the "best"? Is it true that although v2 is the oldest offering, it is still the reference to which all version 3 compared to? Especially after I found that v3a and v3b are quite limited for upgradeability, while v3c offer the same upgradeability as v2...?

---
David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.