• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Truckload of parts!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So Merry Christmas, Zero Cool and all!

I see the last two posts are from what I presume are happy recipients! These weren't exactly the Detailed Inventories I was hoping to see, but they look like honest enough endorsements.

And what did I find under the Christmas tree today but an envelope addressed to me, containing this letter:

"Dear Ben,

"I know you've been eyeing that 'truckload of parts' thread on dee-eye-wye-audio, so I just wanted you to know you've been very good this year, and that you've got my permission to go ahead and order a box.

"Signed, your old buddy Santa

"P.S. Zero's garage really is full of that stuff, I hope more people will order his Mystery Boxes so he can clean up."
With permission from The Man, how can I resist? :) The info I need to give you is at the office, so expect a PM in a few days or so.

This isn't right nor fair

Hi,
I paid for a mystery box from this individual Nov 20th. I have nothing. I have had messages exchanged with you. I was in no rush. There were holiday times, still nothing.. Maybe a nice surprise for the New Year. The last message I exchanged with him was last week and I was told he would ship my surprise box of goodies at the end of the week.
Dave.. I don't know what to think here. I expect to be treated fairly.

.... Has everyone received their mystery box?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.