transmission line with passive radiator (for full-range)

From what I learned in: The Transmission Line with Passive Radiator and other sources, a transmission line box, or as I like to say, quarter-wave resonance box (QW-RB), with a passive radiator instead of a port should be treated as a mass loaded transmission line (ML-TL) as the mass of the passive radiator along with the mass of air in the cabinet will lower the resonant frequency of the cabinet.

But I still got some questions:

1: Would a passive radiator instead of a port have a lower SPL or not?
2.1: Would multiple passive radiators be a problem instead of just one on the transmission line?
2.2: Do multiple passive radiators instead of just one modify harmonics or not?
3: Is the air mass of the cabinet combined with the mass of each passive radiator or just one if there are several?

In Improved Transmission Line Alignment we see several proven ways to reduce line harmonics and still maintain good SPL gain with a wide frequency response with quarter-wave resonance, but if we were to change the terminal from a port to a or several passive radiators, these techniques would still would they work or be effective in removing (filling) the harmonics?
I really don't know, but I still think there are advantages to a passive radiator rather than a port one, on a QW-RB.
If I make new boxes for myself, I'll probably try this idea, after all, practicing is the best way to know if it can work.

Last edited: