TPA3255 - all about DIY, Discussion, Design etc

I bought an ampboard from him once, paid for courier delivery shipping. He first sends confirmation of shipping with fake tracking id. Then couple of days later he sends message ampboard isn't safe, electrical problems, order needs to be cancelled. Ali says, seller shipped, so payed very expensive courier, we discount that from full refund. You get how this seller makes money ? Now post experiences with this seller, leave feedback. Guess what, it doesn't affect score at all. Just me? No I found 6 other in my country alone that ordered from him and never received anything, sale being canceled after fake shipping, same deal. Ali is part of scam I believe, for not reading all posts, not checking fake shipping, for transfering money to fake fraudulous seller. Does he do this all the time? No probably not, but he did numerous occasions, few years ago. Ali even remains mute to 7 buyers combined complaints/disputes from lawyer, we got some press eventually, that is all.
Part of bad experience with Aliexpress was payment related fees charged by their Singapore bank, which you guessed it, also get deducted from refund. Including refund, sum of cost directly related to purchase exceeded ampboard price easily. This has been improved, no such hazards exist at this moment. What remains is a seller that still exists and that used to make money selling things he didn't stock, lying about shipping and able to convince Ali that he was fair some how. Rich capitalists buyers versus honest poor chinese seller, I bet.

I bought an ampboard from him once, paid for courier delivery shipping. He first sends confirmation of shipping with fake tracking id. Then couple of days later he sends message ampboard isn't safe, electrical problems, order needs to be cancelled. ... What remains is a seller that still exists and that used to make money selling things he didn't stock, lying about shipping and able to convince Ali that he was fair some how. Rich capitalists buyers versus honest poor chinese seller, I bet.

I enjoyed this story too much I was looking for a "like" button.
Staying too long in Facebook. Haha

I paid for 3-5 days shipping by Fedex or EMS, some international service, that was not refunded to me by Ali, I didn't ask for refund or cancelled order, the seller did, after I contacted him that tracking ID given was not for a package going to EU and 3-5 days had long passed.
I don't think that collecting orders is unusual, but if seller does this, he can't offer 3-5 days shipping, which cost more than ampboard itself btw.