TPA3255 - all about DIY, Discussion, Design etc

I am expecting that due to the large PS caps, during bass transients supply voltage will not sag as much, so bass will be better.

One it's fairly simple to figure out how much the rails will sag under such load, especially if one takes a conservative assumption that you don't get any help from the transformer supplying current. Two the low frequency psrr is liable to be very good (can't remember if there's a plot in the datasheet, but you're down where there's a ton of loop gain). Three, are you actually pushing these amps so hard as to truly load down the rails? Pro sound maybe, home, not likely at all.

What I did was to connect a DMM to the supply lines of my 3251 amp and playing it at moderate volume.

The digits were moving all the time, and variation was more when drums sounded. I dont remember the reading, but I can redo the experiment anytime.

It'd really be better to actually get a trace, as that is hardly a robust test. And far more important, are you seeing scads of distortion from PSU modulation? If not, and I'm going to assume not, this is digging around trying to invent a problem that isn't there.