• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We expect delivery in mid-April.

Distributors please start to collect money.
We'll tell you to Paypal when we have the parts.

Thanks,
Patrick

Thanks for the update. I will try to calculate the amount for everybody in Europe.
Please note that we will have to pay 20% import VAT, about 2.5% customs duty and £8 Royal Mail handling fee...
All that assuming that the package will be send to me from outside Europe, am I correct?

Last edited:
The total cost of the European subscription is 7380 HKD, or approx.670 GBP.
Sent as one, registered postage is on us.
For any additional package we have to charge 60HKD per package, to cover labour costs for the extra packing, labelling, Customs declaration, etc.
But this is NOT what we want to do anyhow, as we previously agreed.

Suggest you look for somewhere else in the EU where they charge less, e.g. NL or DE.

Patrick

It looks like this. I hope my calculations are correct. Assumed no PayPal charges. Other postage options are available, I selected the cheapest ones. Let me know...

Attachments

• Europe.jpg
    Europe.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 178
If you make them from aluminium extrusion they will cost 10 cents each.
But minimum quantity 1 tonne per type, plus tooling cost, plus cutting and anodising.
So how many million pieces would you order ?

If you can find someone in the EU willing to make them from CNC wire cut for this price, please let me know.
We're lucky that someone reliable would want to do them at all.

We are not responsible for EU VAT, etc.
But then it is nothing new and you know too well upfront.

Anyway there is unlikely to be a next time.

Cheers,
Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.