• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
I now have all details, except for Doug's last name (unless you want me to send without).

Also one of you was worried that he might not get a even distribution.
I thought I did enjoy some reputation at this place !!

What I propose to do is to measure all 50 for Idss and then group them such that everyone has the same Idss distribution.
I don't think I can be fairer than that ...., but I am always open for suggestions.
Perhaps I should just grab a handful and put them in a padded envelope.
Saves me lots of time.

Regards,
Patrick

PS The member of our DIY group who handles finances is out of town. So Paypal details early next week.

What I propose to do is to measure all 50 for Idss and then group them such that everyone has the same Idss distribution.

Ok for me, but with 20pcs may be 2 different Idss, this will help me to match(2 choice) my recent 300 2sj74 purchase, anyway I don't trust any seller of sj109 on Ebay.

Last edited:
I now have all details, except for Doug's last name (unless you want me to send without).

It's not like you're going to send them without paypal, so I'm not sure that this detail is holding anything back.

Also one of you was worried that he might not get a even distribution.
I thought I did enjoy some reputation at this place !!

Your reputation is somewhat of a curmudgeon. I don't think it's unfair to ask that everyone get a fair distribution, and I'd rather state this up front than have issues afterward. Having 10 devices leftover from matching doesn't do me any good.

I don't think I can be fairer than that ...., but I am always open for suggestions.

That works for me.

Perhaps I should just grab a handful and put them in a padded envelope.
Saves me lots of time.

That would work for me as well.

PS The member of our DIY group who handles finances is out of town. So Paypal details early next week.

You've got my email, just send an email when you're ready so new customers aren't overwhelmed on Johan's thread.

> Your reputation is somewhat of a curmudgeon.
> Having 10 devices leftover from matching doesn't do me any good.

Since I am so bad tempered, and you are implying that I volunteered to distribute to get a matching advantage, why don't you take over the distribution work ? Then you can have the honour to match them and pick what you want.

I have better things to do with my time. Please count me out.

Sorry,
Patrick

Hi.
I'm sorry it went out of hands.:confused:

Of course I can do the distribution myself, but I did't want to undersell my own prices.

But we can do like this:

For a limited period of only 30 days (during august 2010), I'll take orders from any members here as follows.

10 pcs 2SK389-GR at a price of USD 45.00 + 4.00 P/P = USD 49.00 total
20 pcs = USD 90.00 + 4.00 P/P = USD 94.00

Additional 10 pcs 2SC3381 or/and 2SA1349, or 5pairs 3381/1349 = + USD15.00

The transistors will not be measured or matched. I´ll pack them direct from the Thoshiba factory antistatic bag (where they've been since january 1993) into the delivery antistatic bag.

Just send me a PM and I'll return my PP/mail-address or make a request for payment, if I get your PP mail-address.

JohanB

PS. Billy, who just bought 8pcs 389 at 6$, will receive 2 more 389's in a letter.