• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba 2SK170-V for sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Payment received from EDDELARUE

Jfet for the follower members will be shipped out in the first batch, which will be Tuesday or earlier:
-------- batch 1 -----------
pchw 100
Number9 100
grenert 100
Algar_emi 100
kannan_s 100
woody 100
sergelisses 100
ticknpop 200
Peter M. 200
jacco vermeulen 200
Zen Mod 200
WALTER BURKHARD 300
---------- total 12 buyers, 1800 pcs. ----------

Below are the paid buyers which falls to the second batch:
joda 100
proagua 100
tbr 200
EDDELARUE 300

current sum 700pcs

pending payment:
bear 100

I worked a little harder and shipped out to the following people:
pchw 100
Number9 100
grenert 100
Algar_emi 100
kannan_s 100
woody 100
sergelisses 100
ticknpop 200
Peter M. 200
jacco vermeulen 200
Zen Mod 200
WALTER BURKHARD 300
joda 100
proagua 100
tbr 200
EDDELARUE 300
ccliu 100
total: 17 buyers, 2600pcs
$26 donation pending, I will do it once I reached $50, or it has been a month, whichever earlier.

Please post here when you received your package.
If any of the above 17 people did not receive it by Feb 13, please PM me.
If I did not hear from you by Feb 20, I will assume you received it and all is well.

For all who have PMed me, invoice has been sent. So if you don't see it please PM me again.

DO you have 2sj74?
Sad to said, I don't have any j74 for sell.

Some are asking if I still have stock.
Currently I have finished one reel of 3000.
Since the photos shows I have 4 reels, I still have a balance of 3 reels.

For every purchase, all JFETs I ship in a pack will be from the same batch. If you re-order, I can't promise it will still be.

Any one interested for 2SK170-GR? I can get some for the same price if sufficient people shows interest.

As it is very costly to withdraw US$ from paypal here in Singapore, I will issue invoice in SDG singapore dollar to all non US buyers.
The amount of SDG I charge will be a fraction of a percentage less than the equilavlent USD amount, as by yahoo finance X-rate.
Non-US buyers that HAS to pay in US$ please let me know when ordering.
Thanks!

- zhoufang

PM sent

- Teabag

I can send you 20 of my pieces if you are still want them.

If anyone else in the US wants to buy smaller quantities (~10 to 20 pieces), let me know and I'll increase my order. I'll forward them to you at zhoufang's price plus my mailing and PayPal costs. I'm not sure how popular this idea might be, but I would like to limit the total to about 200 pieces.

Looney

- zhoufang

PM sent

- Teabag

I can send you 20 of my pieces if you are still want them.

If anyone else in the US wants to buy smaller quantities (~10 to 20 pieces), let me know and I'll increase my order. I'll forward them to you at zhoufang's price plus my mailing and PayPal costs. I'm not sure how popular this idea might be, but I would like to limit the total to about 200 pieces.

Looney

Invoice sent.
If you will like to increase to 200 pcs just top up the balance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.