Topology Federmann, HQQF-55 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transistors so selected to have the same characteristics, only those transistors can be used.

As transistors have the same characteristics, sweeping the input voltage, I reach the current limit.

IRFP9240PbF.jpg

Joined 2002
Paid Member
hi Federmann,

For inexperienced PCB designers like myself, I have found Eagle 3D a valuable tool to reduce or eliminate PCB errors before manufacture. For those with years of experience in PCB design, I guess generating a 3D models would be less useful. Nothing beats experience.

The only problem for most people with generating these 3D models is you need some programming skills to generate the 3D component models for custom components.

I haven't found any value in generating animated models though. Marketing maybe? Have you tried the method of defining your flight path on layer 230 in Eagle? (I couldn't see mention of it on your website)

regards

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Federmann,
I tried using Google translation with your web site, and ended up with a spinning head as a result.

When you post, would you please refer to documents and information in English? Most of your work is somewhat lost on me due to the language barrier. I fear most of our membership may be in a similar position - unable to understand what you are doing.

One part on your site refers to a transistor type. I guess it's a power mosfet made up from many smaller transistors inside. Can you elaborate please? My experience with current mosfets is that no source resistor = blown amplifier.

-Chris

Joined 2002
Paid Member
hi Greg Erskine,

I did everything described in three articles, there are two.

First How to 3D Eagle Basic installation of Eagle, Eagle 3D and Pov Ray. There are some forms package, they will come in handy when you do not know.

Second As 3D Eagle again Faultfinding

Regards

Hi Federmann,

Thanks for the info. I have looked at your links and done my best to follow by looking at the pictures. I was wondering if you have used this method to generate you ini file. It creates a flythru rather than just rotating the 3D model.

en:eagle3d:documentation [www.matwei.de]

regards

Attachments

• Animation.gif
    Animation.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 393
Besides the idea of putting N-ch devices in the lower part it's also quite interesting way how they are implemented as we know FETs have an intrinsic diode... *BOOM*
I could understand under time pressure if one didn't have a P-ch handy in the library to get the D and S right for P-ch one have to put the N-ch upside down to get the layout correct, but the designer with forty years of experience clearly told us he wanted to use N-ch makes me wonder if this all is a hoax, time is the truth teller....

Status
Not open for further replies.