TO92 Plastic Pinouts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im just in the process of de bugging some old projects , but need some guidance with the following parts. Are the pinouts different on these small signal transistors.
BC184 L and 214 L
Can't find them in my book ..only goes from A to H
PLus some other transistors that have been used are BC 546 and BC556 with the letter B after the number . Would i be right in thinking that any such letter after the number signifies the pin outs, and if no letter is present how do know if its an TO92A , B or C package.
Having looked at the circiut drawing's all transistors need to be C-B-E , which going by my book indicates TO92 C package.

Pete.

Thanks Folks

Thanks for the info guys . Id forgotten about the on line bible , plus its been some time since i last dabbled with electronics . Raising the two boys take's up all of my time , at present . So my hobby is on the back burner for awhile .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.