• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

DADOD,

I like the sound of the TO3-SYMASYM very, very much and I have not forgotten your assistance in obtaining
the complete LTSpice model.

The TO3-SYMASYM has a "very sweet, round, delicious" high and mid range and plays a fast, black and dynamic bass.
Provided that you have carefully adjusted the quiescent current and given the TO3s some hours to settle to their sound.

In my ears the TO3-SYMASYM is a serious "rival" of Mihai Rauta's (ROENDER's) FC-100 that I am prototyping currently.

You can have a look at this thread as well: http://www.analog-forum.de/wbboard/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=77848
and translate the posts that interest you with means of GOOGLE translator.

Gentlemen, BADRISUPER,

this is the current order status.

My PAYPAL - account is: RRozek@t-online.de

BADRISUPER: if you use PAYPAL to transfer the money, please do not forget and add 4% PAYPAL tax (3€ in your case).

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
It'S PAYPAL Time

Gentlemen,

the 3rd round of this group-buy is closed now.
I do not accept any further order.

Find enclosed the status of your payments.

The payments that I have already received are marked in light-blue colour.
I will order PCBs for only those of you, of whom I have received payment until Monday morning, 12th of March.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    12 KB · Views: 515