TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
some pics built

15+GTL+2.jpg

15+GTL+1.jpg

15+GTL..jpg

some pics pa meeting with paudio in trang province. before started a 4-5 days. had a lot of rain. some friends couldnot bring the speaker to there. after this meeting i sent the parameter that i wanted to p audio. paudio try to make the new driver for my design. as far as i know the cone they order from usa. the vidio i will post again.

7oTn94TzSWCYCAeyk9BtqUqNs16sjQwMVzeMyaeS7PQ=w720-h540-no

image-0EDE_529DF8CA.jpg

image-3F10_529DF8CA.jpg

I must say I'm very impressed with your speed and ability to come up with new and inventive ways to design boxes.

Inspiring with the different port solutions.

How does the Fighter V13 compare against the Small Fighter speaker.
I have built MHB-46, but i want a little more low extension.
Do you have the hornresps?
How do you simulate the ports in horn mouth?

Keep up the good work

Patrik

Yep the front loaded horn with vented chamber is what i use to do for hybrid horns.
Will try the bp6 with flared port in the front chamber.

Can I really do that in hornresp?
What should be the front volume, the first stage before the bend forward?

This would be something really interesting to compare to my MHB-46

I must say I'm very impressed with your speed and ability to come up with new and inventive ways to design boxes.

Inspiring with the different port solutions.

How does the Fighter V13 compare against the Small Fighter speaker.
I have built MHB-46, but i want a little more low extension.
Do you have the hornresps?
How do you simulate the ports in horn mouth?

Keep up the good work

Patrik

hi SlaitH Fighter V13 i didnt simulate, my thought was that it was possible n not bad. i cant compare the measurement . the fighter original i ever saw the measurement but a friend use LPF cut about 100 hz but when listen to the sound. its difference a little. MHB-46 my friend ever built. the sound is good. if u really want the sim n when i hv a free time. ill check the plan again. SlaitH i use the port for decrease the box size. dont mean that low extension because its difficult if the box volume isnt change. the project i make from buddha teaching "middle way" i thought that the vented box can low n small but less efficiency n thought that TL is a big box n hv efficiency more than. so that i tried to do with between two point. the result will be in the middle no high n no low efficiency. when i design i thought between big n small boxes. it will not big n small. so that i choosed optimum box. i trid to use narrow path length but not small not big. so that i tuned lower n take up with the port again. hope u understand its not low extension now i think TL will work more than horn with my box.:)

guys the video i took@ loykrathong day. sorry i didnt charge the bat. i cound not do a long time.
loykrathong-day-01

in esp 02 i took when i was close the pretty ladies. i came back n saw video. a little joke when i hear their speak.

lady in black "sky lanterns is beautiful. its good if we take the photo n see them in the background.
lady in red try to stand for take n lady in black said"u r too short"

loykrathong-day-02

guys new year travel in my town. the pics i take when i came to the market. i often go to because must buy everything for my cooking. i often find the group of Foreigner tourist. i ever talked to the guide. he said he is a guide of france tourist. guys the below pic i took by i didnt see the viewfinder. i was surprise why the viewfinder was dark. the pic show they ate the insect as food. i often see the tourist come to eat in this market. all of them will go by samlor. samlor is what u can find on akabak script. most of traveller i ever saw the score. they like thai food. n today i hv the video about the night market i often go.

street food in my town

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IV12LY_VF6L7VHVuXiUgDmZKK9uXv8yn2_Y6u47C6NI=w700-h525-no

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.