TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the pics when a friend get job. he has poor money to buy the drv. he told me he only can bought 4 drvs. my suggestioned 2 drvs for cyclops and 2 drvs for fighter v4 difference type box may got job many styles. ok see the pics with me.

g71bK9.jpg

_mg_2737.jpg

_mg_5712.jpg

_mg_6152.jpg

2013022208.02_27.jpg

he control by himself
2013022210.48_49.jpg

p2190169.jpg

i surprise this pics seem they try to catch the fishes why recomanded the music :D

p2200177.jpg

2013031810.30_12.jpg

2013041113.36_08.jpg

Last edited:
the one cobu made for english people who hv a lao wife. he gave my friend with good price. thede cabs didnt paint color because he said he wanted to paint by himself in his home in lao country. +- 2 mm for cut the dimension. the price for a box is 5000 bath. sorry could not take when painted color.

Dim20090291.jpg

Dim20090295.jpg

Dim20090300.jpg

Dim20090303.jpg

Dim20090305.jpg

NTS Drv i interest as the same because its very low price. i will order recently. nts has less specs. i hope i will measure the parameter by myself. i asked my friend that he used nts tweeter. its not bad with the price 500 bath. but the woofer i dont know about them. mmh see the pics on their website. i would like to try. lucky or no lucky will occur in the future. hope will bet.. more bad :lol:

the fullrange speaker above i hv just designed the new xover. the p audio e12-200s new series will be ok its cheap price. when i sim the woofer graph will be ok. my friend will try the new port and change the xover that i give again . if finish i will post again

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

friends i bring some pics from the PA meeting in Songkha II in the last month(27) they spent 2 days. this meeting i hope in the future will be better. if bigger i hope will hv many sponcer help them. before this day i recommended them to measure but not satisfy i told them to measure 5 m but they did 1 m with many sub. the video ill n graph measurement i will post again. the first pic the way in songkha province. lets go! :)

417833_330738833718713_1815315522_n.jpg

friends the 28th this month i will bring u to travel in banghong Village in lumphun provice. the location in northern in thailand. the land has a lot of Grapes graden n Longan(Fruit). the longan is the fruit that i like. @28 Pa meeting in banhong will lunch.. info the pics alittle...:)

Grapes graden in the evening

longan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.