TL alignment tables in excel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow, I just stuffed the numbers for my favorite driver in there, and your spreadsheet spit out nearly the exact design that took me several weeks* to arrive at with Augspurger's software. (Okay, I had to fudge the Sd multiplier, but since I'm working with 12" drivers, 5x is a bit much.) Very impressive!

* Granted, now that I understand that alignment, I can do the same thing for a different driver in a matter of minutes... I guess my point is, I approve of your defaults. :)

Certainly, just block off the bottom and cut a same area cutout on a side. The line will be a little shorter, raising tuning a small amount, so in theory you will want to extend the line length by whatever half the cutout height is minus the baffle thickness, but unless it's a short/'fat' pipe I seriously doubt it will make an audible difference.

GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.