TI's Tone control

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
by the way i will going to use opa4227 for this set-up 2 halft are for tone control and the other 2 is for mixer.. my plan is to mix 2 signal coming from the 2 computer each will have an volume control.. is posible to do this?

this is very easy, 2 pots and two resistors connecting to the inverting input is all that is required, 100k is good, feedback resistor can be anywhere from 100k to 470k is you need more gain, but 100k will probably all that's needed...you can even expand it to 5 inputs if you wish

i am going to korsakov island in russia....

this is very easy, 2 pots and two resistors connecting to the inverting input is all that is required, 100k is good, feedback resistor can be anywhere from 100k to 470k is you need more gain, but 100k will probably all that's needed...you can even expand it to 5 inputs if you wish

I design a pcb to allow 4 inputs, the two are for my pc and the 2 is undesided yet. got an idea, but i'm not sure if this will work, what if i connected a microphone? is it posible to mix microphone to the others? and i'm planing to make an headphone amp (opamp + buf) is it ok if i drive this headamp using 2 pair of earphones?

Got some problem in my project, it has a niticesable distortion in the background and when the treble pot is in his lower point the music gone only a high frequency sound present "sound like a feedback from a microphone" even without the input source..

yes if you use condenser mics, if dynamic, a mic preamp is needed...

can u show me some schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.