Threadjacking

"A mad cow perhaps?"

If it had of been alive, I guess it would have got mad.

"A terrorist cow?"

Again, if it had of been alive, could have turned terrorist.

It could liven up the bull runs in Spain.

I think the guys doing the demo were showing off.

We came to the conclusion if ever called to a road prang involving
fertiliser and ruptured tanks, we'd pull back 500 metres and block the road. Let the paid blokes be hero's.

Geoff

Back to cold fusion. What I said was..to try the MNR and/or 'signature' of the molecular structure of the palladium and/or water. Try multiples of, harmonics, sub-harmonics, etc. AC on top of DC, to 'aid' the reaction via resonance.

This gentleman was looking for a cure for cancer via RF used on a 'tracer', which would be heated via RF, once the tracer was impregnating the cancer cells.

He ended up setting water on fire.

http://donklephant.com/2007/05/28/video-more-on-saltwater-into-fire-technology/

My point exactly. There are literally a MILLION different ways to enact, or come to the same single point of understanding. Once you have it.....very little in the world of speculative science and physics is impossible.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads this thread. Contained herein, is everything one needs to be energy and scientifically independent from all outside and untoward influence. All on has to do, is step up to the plate..and do it. And even then, it is merely the tip of the iceberg.

ie, try the resonance trick with resonant structures/cavities/etc in brown's gas generation. Your browns gas generation levels will skyrocket. ie, 10-12x production of gas at less than half the applied DC power alone. That's what Stan Myers was doing. (do a google video search for his name)

Ah. the echo is gone bit. A bit of acoustical absorption in this space again. You are right SY. Likely the efficiency (~76%-good luck measuring that-or interpreting it) speaks for itself. But what he is doing can also be played around with.

As for grid removal, not anytime soon. Always a red flag. I gotta put my solar cells together into panels, put some rotators on some empty cylinders, and put them on long poles, etc. Look the part, be it live or memorex. Then disconnect.

Also, my biz partner and I have come to an agreement. The cables will be hitting the market soon. These will literally make you have to go back and review..in it's entirety...propagation theory, maxwell, skin effect, etc, etc..etc. And you will still shake your head. Possibly.. your socks may roll up and down and silly putty may, I repeat, may - run from your nose.

This is gonna be fun.

I'll post this image I found recently, for your funny bone. save and use when nessessary. Love this photo:

Attachments

• morans.jpg
    morans.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 88
KBK said:
"the most consonants in a row"

One word that causes controversy:

Icke.

I read some Icke while hanging around at my local new age book store. A lot seemed like re-warmed Steiner and his Lemurian root race stuff mixed in with a little of the old volkish spirit. The Austrian influence does get around.

I've been familiar with Schauberger for a while but I never came across the Nazi-bell stuff before, so thanks for that. I've been helping a friend to capture the sound field of Schauberger water vorticies. We came across a huge stash of related books at Moe's in Berkeley last Feb.

KBK said:
Back to cold fusion. What I said was..to try the MNR and/or 'signature' of the molecular structure of the palladium and/or water. Try multiples of, harmonics, sub-harmonics, etc. AC on top of DC, to 'aid' the reaction via resonance.

This gentleman was looking for a cure for cancer via RF used on a 'tracer', which would be heated via RF, once the tracer was impregnating the cancer cells.

I tried this when I was a kid and filled my parents basement with chlorine gas.