Hi Geoff,
Yep. It's a deep dark secret.

Could be a fella goes by the name of Variac, "the Destroyer
Chief Moderator" pasted under his name. I hear he's a "Respectable Social Guy."

-Chris ;)

OH, The Chief Moderator of all moderators is Variac[Variable AC Transformation]

Variac "The Destroyer" very much synonymous with Conan "The Barbarian"

Yes He is really a Respectable Social Guy

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

How to THRASH Newbees with their Milky Teeth Questions such as

How to use a volume control...

How to choose a color of wire

How to see the effect of a capacitor on sound

Which capacitor sounds good

How to solder this wire

How to connect speakers

How to Post in this forum

Which resistor sounds good thru hole or SMD

How to listen to a peice of good music

How to select a T-amp

What is T-amp

Which color to Choose for T-amp Chassis

How to rotate a volume control

How to choose a T-amp

:D ;)

Remember what was said about achieving cold fusion? I stated go back, and do with with MNR frequencies of the molecular components of the experiments. Also throw in natural resonances( of physical structures, etc)....and then...play around with those numbers, frequencies, pressures, loading, etc. Basically...harmonics and magnetics, etc. All superimposed on the DC.

What these guys are doing, also puts validity to the aspect of why alloys of materials (silver/copper/gold) tend to sound better than straight pure metals (very much dependant on who the alloys are manufactured! This also intristically explains why cryo treatment works) when it comes to audio interconnects and speaker cables. same-same. It's all there... you figure it out. :) Resonance, MNR frequencies, bonds, etc. For example, if you knew anything about dyes and colors, and why they work and how they work...this would make ALOT of sense. It's one other simple key out of hundreds - if you have the right eyes. It encompasses one specific point about those dyes and colors-Yah gotta know what you are looking for in that mountain of data.

Tesla was hot on the trail of it..and even though he didn't really get the full scope of what he was doing, Pandora's box opened for him anyway..which makes one have to consider how deep and wide the rabbit hole actually is. It's huge. With multiple branches. Thousands of folks from all walks of life keep hitting on those branches.....as they all come from the same incredibly simple vantage point.

Now..this comes out, in the news of recent:

New proof that cold fusion works could fuel additional interest in generating power from low energy nuclear reactions.

Cold fusion, the ability to generate nuclear power at room temperatures, has proven to be a highly elusive feat. In fact, it is considered by many experts to be a mere pipe dream -- a potentially unlimited source of clean energy that remains tantalizing, but so far unattainable.

However, a recently published academic paper from the Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) in San Diego throws cold water on skeptics of cold fusion. Appearing in the respected journal Naturwissenschaften, which counts Albert Einstein among its distinguished authors, the article claims that Spawar scientists Stanislaw Szpak and Pamela Mosier-Boss have achieved a low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) that can be replicated and verified by the scientific community.

Cold fusion has gotten the cold shoulder from serious nuclear physicists since 1989, when Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann were unable to substantiate their sensational claims that deuterium nuclei could be forced to fuse and release excess energy at room temperature. Spawar researchers apparently kept the faith, however, and continued to refine the procedure by experimenting with new fusionable materials.

Szpak and Boss now claim to have succeeded at last by coating a thin wire with palladium and deuterium, then subjected it to magnetic and electric fields. The researchers have offered plastic films called CR-39 detectors as evidence that charged particles have emerging from their reaction experiments.

The Spawar method shows promise, particularly in terms of being easily reproduced and verified by other institutions. Such verification is essential to widespread acceptance of the apparent breakthrough, an important precursor to scientists receiving the necessary funding to fuel additional research in the field.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7168

I guess the Navy is paying attention, at the least. I've known that this would work, for at least 10 years, if not longer. Imagine where I'm at....now. All thought experiments, true, not actual ones...but I know what works...and the reasons why. I can -and have gotten- pretty darned far down the road with that alone.

Then I can do simple seeming actual experiments that combine the 'mental results' from those thought experiments...that would not work unless the other, earlier 'thought experiments' were valid. A simpler way of checking results.

On a similar vein, this gentleman seems to understand, at least in part, that gravity is a polarized oriented gradient. A 35 minute video, with multiple experiments and excellent views of the machinery in question. I've brought forward some of his stuff before. In another thread, as well. :) When looking at his experiments it is possible to have 'issue' with some small aspects of his experiments, but the overall validity is definitely there.

A Two stage mechanical oscillator:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6377655322209610872

There are all kinds of other funky things that one can do. Simple, really.

"There are all kinds of other funky things that one can do. Simple, really."

In my country, we have carbon credits. That is, if you can manufacture an article, releasing less carbon into our atmosphere, the government pays you a bonus.

Now, if we could cap the carbon gasses from a source and sink it into the ground, we could claim the carbon credit for removing carbon from the atmosphere. So, looking for the largest supplier of air born carbon (we don't want this resource to run out in a hurry) we find volcanoes. They produce more carbon than anything else.

Unfortunately, there are no active volcanoes in Australia. My friend who dreamt up this idea is not greedy, so, if you live in a country that has active volcanoes and carbon credits, go for it.

Sy, If you must prove the theory of the wheel using tubes, please use a table on thick shagpile carpet with a high degree of bounce factor.

Not only is gravity polarised, it can't be argued with. Some skydivers will back me up here. Or at least they did for a short while. Several of my female friends complain bitterly about the effects of gravity on their person, some even talk of surgical procedures to counteract the problem, which I always argue against.

My point of view hasn't led to any closer inspections.