Threadjacking

KBK-

I will not (and following the rules, can not), engage in your “moral equivalence” tripe. I will say that I, being a country bumbkin, have put down a couple of dogs that have gone bad (or were always bad, and took some time for their true nature to surface) myself...unpleasant, but necessary.

As to how any given dirtbag finds himself fitted with a hemp necktie is , once again, irrelevant to the discussion.

-Casey

How does this work?

Attachments

• dvd rewinder.jpg
    dvd rewinder.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 84
xplod1236 said:
How does this work?

Well, it is likely battery powered to keep in the right vein..and it takes 2-3 hours do do the 1x speed rewind. Thus taking advantge of as many batteries as possible.

Valve dude, I supect if we were reading the same stuff we'd agree on subjects. I'm country too. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, I don't like or own guns, but I know how to use them. There is many a long gun I can strip and reassemble with my eyes closed. Good skill to have, never know when you are going to need it. I hope to never need it.

Edit!!!: lower right corner, right after you post, for 30 minutes from that point.. the 'edit' button will be there. After 30 minutes, editing is strictly verboten. Unless we personally petition ze Kommendant.

If it makes you feel any better, my car did a new 'thing' for me, over a year later from the first day I got it. Wonder how I missed that one.....

KBK-

Valve dude, I supect if we were reading the same stuff..

Uhh..no. I have read multiple "alternate history" articles, though I have to admit fighting to keep my eyes from glazing over, and I swear I could actually feel my limited IQ becoming even smaller.

End of that topic now. Find something else to discuss please.

He asked rather nicely, did he not?

Edit!!!: lower right corner, right after you post, for 30 minutes from that point..

Thanx for the tip. However when I "clicked", it sent me to a log-on page that shows I was already logged on..I'll keep workin' on it.

-Casey

Came up with a new type of conductor about two years ago, finally got to the point where I spent the $2k, to do the experiment, and made the first interconnect - today. Been working off and on at understanding the issues of dealing with audio signals re transmission theory, for about the past 15-17 years. This is the end point on all that thinking. The first physical example after all that, yes. I was trying to get to a perfection of sorts - before I executed a physical example.

Audio cables present problems as there are a few aspects of a wideband audio signal and the nature of the regions of 'change' it must go through to be an effective cable with wideband neutral and even impedance. The conductor alone causes serious issues in audio signals concerning wire design and type.

This cable, it's blowing my mind, just a tad. I might have a room at the Montreal audio show this coming April. You might see it there. Just an FYI. Until then, no hints. But it is likely to show up there. :) It might show itself to be the new 'king of the hill', in high end audio cables.