Threadjacking

My weekend morning ritual includes the equivalent of a six cappuccinos in a cup. More coffee need I not Skywalker.

The cross-eyed one who could never keep her shirt on?

Heck no! Not to threadjack, the lazy-eyed star of immortal classics such as Trilogy of Terror: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073820/. Watched it a few nights ago. Slice him, dice him, cook or drown him, he keeps coming back. The little avatar dude rocks.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hey!

rdf, I'm pretty sure I've seen you in my rear view mirror on more than one occasion. :clown:

I must say, if I had to work downtown, I'd probably take the GO train. Anything rather than drive into Toronto on a daily basis! The car trip is highly distasteful.

-Chris

anatech said:
Hey!

rdf, I'm pretty sure I've seen you in my rear view mirror on more than one occasion. :clown:

If it was a rust-bucket silver Prelude hightailing it scalded cat style it might have been me. I was commuting from Oakville in the early Nineties, that's my Friday @ 5 face. I hear a 45 minute, 35 kilometer highway commute is now considered 'the good old days'. Great view though, the shop was 25th floor facing north pre-condo days, the windows adjacent the final 'r' in Toronto Star.
GO train wasn't an option, radio techs are always on-call. Wheels are part of the package. Did you work downtown?

Hey v-bro, I hope they say I look taller than the photo!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi rdf,
I got service calls downtown often enough. Telecommunications tech, wheels part of the package. Call for downtown on a friday afternoon at 4:30 PM not appreciated at all! (from Trafalgar & 401 at that point in time)

What the heck! :mad:

Same goes for 4:00 emergency calls down there. Traffic is at least reasonable at that hour.

-Chris

Life is really hard on you poobah, I have a 5 min. bicycle ride to get there, though last winter I once spent 30 min. getting there because I slipped on an icy corner....:fight:

I can have free coffee all day though, from a machine that grinds the beans, heats the filtered water, presses it through a filter and adds boiled milk within 5 seconds!:drink: