Threadjacking

Glendale

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 151
Yale Rosen, M.D.

The images on this website have been been collected over a period of more than 35 years and reflect a career- long interest in the pathological aspects of granulomatous diseases, particularly sarcoidosis. These images may be copied and utilized for educational or other non- commercial purposes only. Comments, suggestions, and contributions of suitable good quality images would be appreciated.

Images of granulomatous diseases

snopes.com: Beam Me Up, Scotty!

" Around the same time, 3,000 miles away in Newfoundland, a similar drama unfolded. It was witnessed by Judge Seamus B. O'Regan, of the District Court of Newfoundland, before he went on the Bench. He sends this report:

A young, long-haired university student had been convicted for having 'in his possession' a rather substantial amount of grass. It was obvious that the trial judge would have preferred to have convicted him of trafficking had the Crown been able to prove the offence. From the demeanor of the accused, it was obvious that he was treating the matter rather lightly.

Having entered conviction, but before passing sentence, the judge hinted at the fact that he was considering a custodial term. He asked the accused if he had anything to say before the passing of what appeared to be a rather harsh sentence.

Realizing his predicament, the accused looked down, unzipped his jacket, poked his head inside, and in a voice loud enough for the whole courtroom to hear, said: "Hurry up. Scottie! Beam me up!"
"

I passed a saliva gland stone once, how that thing worked its way out I don't want to know except it was PAINFULL.

Sounds like one of the problems this girl had here
scrofula/lymphatic TB - Infectious Diseases Message Board - HealthBoards

BTW, I video taped the show from PBS last night. I fell asleep in the middle of it and will watch the rest later. Also, a couple years ago I found some papers relating to a CT scan my father had in 1998, before he died from lung cancer in 1999. There was one line that said, "hilar granulomatous disease such as tuberculosis". I scanned it and sent it to my brother and sister who refuse to discuss it. I lived with him while he was coughing constantly. Everyone thought his coughing came from his smoking and I wondered if he actually had active TB. While looking through posts on a TB forum, I found that hilar granulomatous disease is common with people in an area high in TB. Its usually a form of latent TB which isn't contagious if there's no apical involvement. I never got symptoms of active TB and neither has anyone I've ever known or at least admitted to it. I haven't been officially tested since the 1960's. I've been practicing alternative medicine to increase my resistance to TB and reduce my chances of getting the disease. I learned most of this from old writings about TB as well as new articles.

The public is amazingly ignorant about TB. I've heard all kinds of dangerous wrong assumptions about it. About 2 1/2 years ago when I started researching it on my own, I asked the questions, "why didn't anyone tell me, why don't people talk about it and why isn't it discussed more in school?" Historically, its the greatest killer known to mankind, 1/3 of the human race is infected with it, and drug resistant TB is at record levels and the problem is getting worse.

Last edited:
What is the real meaning behind the book 1984? People often quote it, but what was George Orwell's hidden message he was trying to convey while being controlled by the parasite that terrifies you so much?

http://www.jameslindlibrary.org/ill...ut-in-scotland-george-orwell-tuberculosis-and

He had tuberculosis and was in and out of TB sanatoriums. He eventually died of TB. Look at this picture and you can see the true identity of Big Brother. The reason the subject isn't brought up is because of the stigma associated with TB. Its taboo to discuss it in public. Lungers are human time bombs. When I mention it in public, people look shocked and run from me.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The public is amazingly ignorant about TB. I've heard all kinds of dangerous wrong assumptions about it. About 2 1/2 years ago when I started researching it on my own, I asked the questions, "why didn't anyone tell me, why don't people talk about it and why isn't it discussed more in school?" Historically, its the greatest killer known to mankind, 1/3 of the human race is infected with it, and drug resistant TB is at record levels and the problem is getting worse.

We still have old neighborhoods full of houses built with consumption porches.