"The World's Fastest Indian"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NZ sheds are very Very special.....

The two possibilities are that either New Zealand is such an intrinsically boring country that some lock themselves in their sheds fiddling with stuff while others just tie some rubber bands on their feet and leap of bridges and or that NZ sheds are truly magical places.

The Kiwis I spoke to profess to the first option but I think that is just a ruse so they get to keep all those magic sheds to themselves.
And they better be careful indeed because this guy must have imported a NZ shed and built this in it:
v12 kawa - YouTube

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
One of my Favorites. Saw it at the cinema, bought the DVD.
Really hit home for me, as I've been on a speed team at the flats with a weird motorcycle (Russian sidecar) and have crossed the American West with the bike on a tailor behind an old Buick.

Attachments

• buick-bike.jpg
    buick-bike.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 192
One of my Favorites. Saw it at the cinema, bought the DVD.
Really hit home for me, as I've been on a speed team at the flats with a weird motorcycle (Russian sidecar) and have crossed the American West with the bike on a tailor behind an old Buick.

Nice!

Never thought of speed trials with one of those but I always fancied entering one of those russian side car outfits with the driven side car wheel in the Dakar Rally.

Unfortunately my bank manager strongly disagrees.

Didn't BMW make some thing similar in WW2?

I have a friend in NZ, he has a home concocted 2wd electric mountain bicycle and a Radio Controlled hovercraft that can give rides to kids of 5 - 6yrs old....... will see if he'll take some pics for posting.
He also into hifi, dunno if he's diy'd though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.