The Weather

Or beans.
Best line ever from Slim Pickens: "You boys had enough beans" -- "Blazing Saddles" -- a movie which can never be made again.

With respect to the weather, I think beans release quite a bit of CO2 and CH4 along with some other sulfurous compounds.

Reading the stories of survival and death in the tornado which struck Kentuck a few days ago. One brought my wife to tears.

Had 70/70 weather yesterday, 70F with 70mph wind. Haven't looked at the news/weather this morning, last big blow we got was just before that batch of tornadoes hit KY/IL. Probably some severe storms east of us after the wind yesterday. We had a few fires in the area, they always pop up when it blows that hard.

Hello spring! Every day will be longer for the next 6 months...

But in the meantime Happy Holidays and even better New Year to everyone!

202112122.jpg
Lutakko 1221.jpg

Or beans.

Best line ever from Slim Pickens: "You boys had enough beans" -- "Blazing Saddles" -- a movie which can never be made again.

With respect to the weather, I think beans release quite a bit of CO2 and CH4 along with some other sulfurous compounds.

Reading the stories of survival and death in the tornado which struck Kentuck a few days ago. One brought my wife to tears.

On my doctor's diet, all I eat is beans. I mix them with spinach and hot chili sauce.

Although my clock has been cleaned, it was Blazing Saddles for a week. Hot, hot, hot - Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" was my theme song. The fire would wake me up in the middle of the night. The cat started sleeping in the next room.

I'm A-OK now, but the first week was nonstop. Amazingly I can eat the hot stuff for breakfast without distress. But now I get massive hunger pangs. Doc says that means the diet is working.

I need the chili sauce for flavor. Beans, spinach, egg whites - where's the flavor?

And a week of flaming sphincter is well worth regaining my health. I've been on this diet for 6 weeks and lost 25 lbs and 2" on my waist. That's a third of my goal. I have to get my numbers down to where I can qualify for elective surgery.