The Weather

As we say on the wet coast this time of year : if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes

Now, if it's the climate that's got your goat - sorry folks, but we're already pretty much pooched

I wouldnt trade our climate even though you guys get milder winters, you get a lot more rain. Ideally southern ont gets the utmost of all 4 seasons, couldnt ask for better really. Though i do get rather impatient when its soggy out. today is absolutely stellar outside everyone has their toys going and the honeys are so finely dressed in their short shorts and summer dresses. Ill be leaving for niagra falls soon and might pop over to the usa too if they let me pass :D

This is us at 10:40 in the morn. High overcast.

Attachments

• IMG_2894.jpg
    IMG_2894.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 152
For a month or so here on the Island we broke several records for very hot weather.
...Many days of over 35 degree Celsius, and few @ 38 Celsius (or 100 Degree F for our neighbors south of the border).

It's been real hot! ...Today is the first day in all that time that we can finally breathe.
...With a gentle breeze pushing few clouds.

Bob - it's funny what a little geographical distance can do - we're on the southeastern tip of the same island (i.e. Saanich/ Gordon Head/Mount Doug ) yesterday after a bit a of warm spell, there was some hazy light fog in the morning and cirrus clouds in the later afternoon - my wife complained about it being so cold (never got above 25C on the deck) that she had to wear joggers and hoodie - of course she's still recovering from spending 3 weeks in Bermuda, where low 30s and +70% RH ( "feels like 45C) is the norm this time of year

that I can do without, thank you very much ;)