The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
speaking of deficiency ......

:rofl:

my bOOls are still at Manu's ........ but I can't resist and must post them again

just for ones who are still using sissy panels :devily:

what made me especially happy is that they're paid as much as Jacco pays for 2pcs of M2,5 MC head screws , made of special Audiophool Preputium

;)

Attachments

• DSC_0191.jpg
    DSC_0191.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Frequenzweiche.jpg
    Frequenzweiche.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Lautsprecher.jpg
    Lautsprecher.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Membran.jpg
    Membran.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Mitte.jpg
    Mitte.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Spule.jpg
    Spule.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Spule-2.jpg
    Spule-2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Spule-3.jpg
    Spule-3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
OT as nex subject called
Back to red Bottoms

Got it and now I can go to have spatcha (sleep)

Very Nice!!! Congratulations!! Don't believe ZM - I'm betting he is jealous of your nice red 4 wheeler - but it will take him until around the snows in November to realize this. Giving full credit to his dumbness!!:worship::worship::worship: Perhaps by then Jacco will have finished salty pork and it will have passed through his system. He should be well by Christmas time and he will be out looking for greezy goose to goose.:rolleyes:

Back from sleep
Only done 6 miles on it but already hate the red thing to many buttons and 12 different way to do same thing all that is worth having is optional extra and is so slow and clumsy.

Give us a week to get around it.

On the other hand she likes it as it has no thing on the back (spoiler) and her own dedicated climate controll

Already talking about trip to Frenciland to pic up same Premier Cru

Got to go and read those manuals and get pair of slippers and wholly hat

greezy goose

Any biggy supermarket in France has tin cans of goose fat (graisse d'oie), in half a dozen variety, for ~$3/lb and up.
Goose fat is very nice for a variety of things to cook, so handy to have in stock.
Me eats goose fat at least once a month, rarely the goose itself, me is more of a (rubber) ducky assassin.

I-stallions are hopeless, rather a hotheaded rust bucket than a lean and mean German dead machine.

Last edited:
OT as nex subject called
Back to red Bottoms

Got it and now I can go to have spatcha (sleep)

I never thought I'd say this to a guy.... But nice red bottom.
I like those. They look classy. That's why I can't drive one.

By the way, I don't see allot of old/er USA clasic cars being restored over the pond. Is that cause ya don't like them or, hard to get?
The ones you guys have r great, just wondering.

By the way, I don't see allot of old/er USA clasic cars being restored over the pond. Is that cause ya don't like them or, hard to get?
The ones you guys have r great, just wondering.

Didn't like them when new;).......so very few to renovate. :D:D
Also it cost a small mint to import them so they had to be really good to get here in the first place.

The old big US V8 cars were too big for our roads and far too thirsty. UK fuel back in the 70s was probably about US price +300%. But some US engines were excellent....until put in cars such as Rover 3.5 litres - they had shocking cooling problems.

Bill Beard - who made the Beard amps - drove a Thunderbird in good paint work. I once drove a full race Camero for a few hundred yards! That could pull its roots out of the road!