The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I came across a preview of a book entitled Illustrated History of High-End Audio, Volume two: Electronics by The Absolute Sound and edited by Robert Harley. On its front colorful cover, is the picture of young Mr. Pass with long dark hair and is huddled over one his legendary amps. The front cover also shows other luminaries; possibly one I recognize as young Mr. Bob Carver.
The Contents section of this book shows on page 111 the title Nelson Pass, Threshold, Pass Labs, First Watt. Price is quoted at ~$130

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• NP-IHF-77.jpg
    NP-IHF-77.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Dodo checking in - just to let you know that I'm still swinging from branch to branch of family tree....:crazy:

Wondering if I should actually try to dig up a couple of ancestors to get some dna samples.... But heck - even moi iz not nutz enough to try that... :eek:

Guinness confirms Confucius family tree as world's largest?WCT

Beware, Thomas!
If you would find a branch or only just a little leaf on this tree, which is yours, we will never ever see you again here!
Surely this phrase is completely incorrect grammatically.
But this is the unquestionable truth.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Guinness confirms Confucius family tree as world's largest?WCT

Beware, Thomas!
If you would find a branch or only just a little leaf on this tree, which is yours, we will never ever see you again here!
Surely this phrase is completely incorrect grammatically.
But this is the unquestionable truth.

But it looks like they have that one already figured out and mapped!!! So - that one is easy because someone came ahead and already did it. Mine is harder to figure out because of all of the farm animals involved.....

Attachments

• kinky-sheep-cartoon.jpg
    kinky-sheep-cartoon.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 121