The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ooked thing is that you're having impression that we are having different attitude , speaking of things like that

we are having , most probably , same attitude but maybe just different thinking about hope of changing them

even if human soul isn't rotten per se , humanity as breed certainly is

I can ( and I was/am/will do) do everything in my micro -world to make things better ..... but I'm more than well aware that my doing is irrelevant in global scale ...... being somewhat suspicious in possibility of global movement ....

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Loch Ness Wiener.jpg
    Loch Ness Wiener.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 136
No Jacco....just that of a healthy Irish lad with the usual tinge of alcohol abuse over many years, coupled with an orange-yellow tint from 60 years of smoking. [I smell foul as you can well imagine]

I seem to remember that you know the Roxburgh Hotel. It has now taken a vast upturn in that Albert Roux's company is running the food side of things + the prices are slightly more reasonable than previously!!

da pub is just little shy of 1M hits - 907,880 :rofl:

considering that I logged in at least 900.000 times , I'm still wondering why we have so little posts ........

:clown:

wow only 93,000 to go
hey that is nearly 10% me going back to work call again when we get to the 1% mark

but then again no do not bother its either you or Thomas that get the nice rounded number post
:grumpy:
Not that one is going to start complaining bout content or lack of thereof