The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Smoked eel on toast, brined herring Dutchy style with chopped shallots, smoked salmon, wasabi on raw tuna, smoked mackerel and mayo.
With two feet of Fresh out of the oven French manufacture Frenchy bread, 1 bottle of spumanti, and half a JB.

04.45 : Watching Sideways (fun movie), fiddlin the Ipad, chillin down on bourbon/coke with fruit salad.
There's H... to pay in the gym coming monday.

Burp, good start.

Ghappy New Ghear, fair wind and following seas.

Last edited:
Happy New Year from the Wild West. 7:30 PM here. I am now a whole year appart from Choky! Bu I will catch up with him soon.

Attachments

• ny2-1.gif
    ny2-1.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 120
  • ny2-1-1.gif
    ny2-1-1.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 125
  • baklja.gif
    baklja.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 121
Smoked eel on toast, brined herring Dutchy style with chopped shallots, smoked salmon, wasabi on raw tuna, smoked mackerel and mayo.

Nice. Here we were stuck with 5 lousy ways of serving shrimp, only a single lobster and some roasted chestnuts.

With two feet of Fresh out of the oven French manufacture Frenchy bread, 1 bottle of spumanti, and half a JB.

Just two baguettes here. One regular, one whole wheat. I am jealous

Burp, good start.
I'll say.

Ghappy New Ghear, fair wind and following seas.
Bloody good happy gnu year to ewe and all yer friends too big fella.

I just found out you have 35 pounds more of pure love on your bones than me. Now I'm super jealous. :D

Time for another drink :drunk: still 2.5 hours to go.

04.00AM in Vancouver, late enough for Cal to be lying face forward in a pool of shrimp and beer.

Meanwhile, we're stuck with a tuna 4 pounder, thinking about all those poor spinner dolphins and (mainly) why the bar is closed for the day.
But hey, praise be i'm not stuck in St Petersburg, i can't sing either, and my name isn't Bobby (Aruba) Farrell.

Attachments

• Tuned1.jpg
    Tuned1.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah

we have saying locally : "Rakija je bolja od Boga - uzme ti pamet , ali je i vrati "

something as "Rakija is better than God - it takes your mind , but also give it back "

this one is same - makes black holes in memory :rofl:

( don't tell anyone that my cut is less than L/month ; just started to gain in DiyA Boozers Rank )