The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joined 2011
Paid Member
If the bike is pulling one way or the other, now is the time to adjust the chassis to make it go straight. There are 3 different areas to adjust for. The first is off the line, If the bike wants to go one way or the other, try moving over in the seat a little bit first. If the bike goes to the right move a little to the right to load the right side of the tire. If that does'nt work try raising the right wheelie bar 1/2 turn. DON"T **** the rear wheel for leaving the line, it will cause problems later on down the track. All adjustments for leaving the line are made with rider seating and wheelie bar adjustments.

The next area to adjust for is about mid track, the bike will still be on the bar but the rear tire is starting to round out and the speed will be in the 160 to 190 mph area. If the bike is pulling to the right at this point you would lower the left wheelie bar 1/2 turn. If you make changes here it may affect the way it leaves the line so you have to go back and try that again. If it won't leave straight, try adjusting your riding position a little bit. ( usually, if the bike leaves straight it will be ok at mid track )..

The last area to adjust for is when the wheel comes down. At this point the tire is fully rounded out and your going 180 - 200 mph. If the bike tends to pull to the right, pull the right adjuster back .010 - .020, this will move the front of the tire to the right. This causes the rear of the bike to go to the right and leans the bike to the left which makes it turn left ( as long as the tires are rounded out ). Cocking the rear tire only helps when both tires are on the ground and you are at speed.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
me too old for that drek

60mph on a thumper saddle is all I need

and that's good ;

knowing my self , I avoided that passion of mine (serious mcycles) for few decades - throttle twist is addictive and I needed aging to get rid of recklessness

I turned wimp after I had my son. I just couldnt take a roundabaout with wheelspin control anymore after that. Something in my spine said no. Someone needs you, dont try your luck.

Never been on anything nearly that fast. My own fastest was low 11 sec 1/4 miles. Not bad for 600 cc sport bike. I got a few rides at the track on a friends hot roded fj1200...even sissy me could go high 9s

he he 35 Years ago on the Kavasaky Triple
I did more than 160mph on it and not even Brianco cought a Salmon that big.

If U savi 160 No many ever did that.

IMO that Fugly sadle is suited to weed and not speed

Joined 2011
Paid Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 116
To flipping Quiet here
Woke up at usual 06:00 stupid Fog all round:confused:... may as well let the Dog out...:eek:
Has one fog in spring and none in winter here?So ended up sitting on my bench (and didan didan it's time for lunch) no
Cuppa coffee and listening to the Birds no not those birds Jacco to those U do other things Mean proper birds the twitting shitting ones

Ended up listening for a good 10 minutes if U look at utube there are hours worth of it but live Gig much beterer

How can one keep decent loan and happy dog?:rolleyes:
To keep them separate is not an option
And Spare me the Happy Easter Blab bla...

BTW what is Happy about Easter? I 4sure know at least one Bloke that found thing pretty boring if one do not sissy out the horrible trip to get to the party.