The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
being non-native English speaker , meaning of previous (C2C's) post escapes me ........
:clown:

I'm not believing that for a second - but if in doubt Jacco can translate it for you.....

I'm gonna shut-up before I beat Jacco to the sin bin.... :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• datdhead.jpg
    datdhead.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 92
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well .....

it seems we were been here (already) everything of these things :

antigay,antiwoooman,antilatex,antisissyamp,antisissyspks,antioldfarts,antiyoungfarts ...... it seems we are having softhartspots only for kids

so - whatever - I believe Stajodude is ,these days , certainly greatest authority for Yorick's head-lines ...... so I'll let him to understand ya drift ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Around here going to the gym means sitting in the back of the 4 x 4 pick-up truck and drinking beer while watching the gurlz walk by in their tight fitting outfits..... :D:D:D

BTW - have discovered way to keep that tummy looking ripped..... :rolleyes:

And now I'm going back to swing from branch to branch of my family tree and see how many dead relatives I can find.....

Attachments

• women-models-gym-workout-fitness-weight-lifting_549473.jpg
    women-models-gym-workout-fitness-weight-lifting_549473.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Redneck six pack.jpg
    Redneck six pack.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Pick-up truck.jpg
    Pick-up truck.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
well .....

it seems we were been here (already) everything of these things :

antigay,antiwoooman,antilatex,antisissyamp,antisissyspks,antioldfarts,antiyoungfarts ...... it seems we are having softhartspots only for kids

so - whatever - I believe Stajodude is ,these days , certainly greatest authority for Yorick's head-lines ...... so I'll let him to understand ya drift ;)

That guy down in the C&W country will be in tears over this! a MINiture Daschshund's first litter. SEVEN pups and all seem healthy after 24 hours. Surgical intervention was necessary, all doing well.

Attachments

• DSC_1960.jpg
    DSC_1960.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 57
Joined 2006
Paid Member
That guy down in the C&W country will be in tears over this! a MINiture Daschshund's first litter. SEVEN pups and all seem healthy after 24 hours. Surgical intervention was necessary, all doing well.

That's wonderful news Brian..... Are you going to be adopting all of them or just one or two???? :D:D:D

The mama reminds me of my little Mia.... known around here as my lap fixture....

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 39
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Keith Urban - iTunes Festival 2014 (Full Show) [HD] - YouTube.jpg
    Keith Urban - iTunes Festival 2014 (Full Show) [HD] - YouTube.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 60