The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

In the tropics, I reckon it would be a grand way to check out of this galaxy.

On the R'dam side, it might generate some lake effect if temperature goes down even more.
Ambient temperature was just under 32F/0C this evening, the wind blew a constant cloud of water particles out of the water.

If you give me a week of soaking and marinating, I can send you samples of my new fragrance line, Chanass no1.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Rottendam?

:rofl:

Hmmmm - perhaps bubbles are not from air pump? :eek:

Farts are a favorite subject around here..... (along with hic-up's) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• wind-fart.gif
    wind-fart.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Hiccups - No hiccups sign.jpg
    Hiccups - No hiccups sign.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 79
perhaps bubbles are not from air pump?

That was my thought when I first got in, even thought I could better than that myself. Somewhat dissapointed.

Turned out that the pumps are at a lower setting when the water is heated.
I took the picture right after I opened the hatch (dropped temperature from 38C to 37C in a flash)

In warp drive mode, a jet may likely wax-on/wax-off your crack hole if you can get it close enough.
Highest pumps setting isn't enjoyable for longer than a couple of minutes.

We have a "special cure" for the hic-up's in the South.... :eek::eek::eek:

My belly button fluff smells like that guy looks.

Also it reminds me of the south.

Sweet hooome aaaaalabaaamaaa.

Where the skies are so bluuuu

You know what the funniest thing is though, it changed in smell when I went into hospital a few years agi, I guess the colony there didn't like being covered in antiseptic?

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
had mine done this year…………how long 'til the rot sets in?

c2c………landlord is catching up with his last input!! ;) You need to start at it again!!! As he is still working on his Chinese take apart now is your chance!!

:D:D:D

I would have to ask him how long it took before his gave out (he still has it in too as he got it when he was in the Army and he's afraid of ******* off the Veterans Administration) I might need to wait a couple of days to let Lara (SWMBO) cool off as today was their twins birthday (two years old) and I gave her my standard advice that she should consider selling them to the gypsies while they can still get a good price for them.......:mischiev:
As for my Mrs. - - - it only took about four years before surgery was needed to remove and repair her mesh (and was in a much more tender area)..... They used pigskin on the 2nd go around and so far no problems...:xfingers:

Last edited: