The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

If you asks me, for me neither of them.;)
That news about Robin really shocked me.
You know why.
Saner part of my split (the well-mannered) personality can not accept the suicide at all.
The other half says, why didn't you do this already?

Who has the truth???

Hi again.

I was shocked too that he took his own life. Couldn't have thought that would happen to such a funny guy.

I gotta tell you that I think they knocked-off (murdered) Robin Williams. Just like they did with Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Hi, Freax,
It is good to see you again!
I don't think, they have murdered him.(deliberately)
I think when they are trying to cure mental illnesses to chemicals, it is like when the blind watchmaker repairing watches with an ax.
In the last video he was already looks pretty bad.
Robin Williams sent struggling terminal cancer patient video message of hope months before he took his own life - People - News - The Independent
But some medicines certainly have a side effects, some of them which increase the risk of suicide.
I found out only after my son's death, Claritin tablet is amongst them.
My son was taking it because of allergy.
And he was depressed.

Could Claritin cause Suicide attempt - eHealthMe.com

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Dodo dachshund checking in....... just to keep Cal from having to call me and wake me up from my nap..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Dachshund puppy asleep in computer.jpg
    Dachshund puppy asleep in computer.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 93
Joined 2006
Paid Member
In other important news today:
A Magnitude 6.1 earthquake struck the Bay Area of San Francisco today. The good news is that there appears to be no loss of life - BUT - the bad news is - Several wine shops report that many fine bottles of vino have been broken and that others have been "disturbed" and will require a number of years to settle back down before being drinkable. Worst of all is the possible damage to several processing and storage area's of the nearby winery's.

I suggest that we fly ZM in to keep an eye on Papa during his extended grieving period over the loss of this precious vino..... :cool:

6.1 earthquake jolts Bay Area early Sunday, Napa damage reported - ContraCostaTimes.com

BTW - Papa - we are hoping that you and your's are all OK and doing well.... :grouphug:

Attachments

• Napa Earthquake.jpg
    Napa Earthquake.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Today's lesson in baddist English......

that's perfect English , if you ask moi :clown:

In other important news today:
A Magnitude 6.1 earthquake struck the Bay Area of San Francisco today. The good news is that there appears to be no loss of life - BUT - the bad news is - Several wine shops report that many fine bottles of vino have been broken and that others have been "disturbed" and will require a number of years to settle back down before being drinkable. Worst of all is the possible damage to several processing and storage area's of the nearby winery's.

I suggest that we fly ZM in to keep an eye on Papa during his extended grieving period over the loss of this precious vino..... :cool:

6.1 earthquake jolts Bay Area early Sunday, Napa damage reported - ContraCostaTimes.com

I can bet that Pa is storing his wine - in cardboard boxes , on the floor ......

though , I hope that overall damage in area is minimal .....