crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 216
  • GerdMainz13.jpg
    GerdMainz13.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 212
  • grimace.gif
    grimace.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 219
Now that is what very few people do in this cold country - except down in Cornwall.

Did you make the board Evan? (I have remarked before on the high quality of your cabinet making.) Lucky to have an active daughter….so many are slouches.

Here on the Tweed (river) there is exceptionally low water flow - in short there has been very very little rain. Soooo - I have not been fishing for a month now. :mad: But there is plenty of pollen and agricultural sprays to keep me sneezing, congested and itchy eyed. They say that doing anything is better than doing nothing.:confused::confused::confused:

Surfing is a Ubiquitous activity in these parts. Both my kids like to get out...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I did not make her beginner board, but now that she is showing an interest I'll get on making a hollow wooden board for her.
We certainly have our share of pollution here but at the coast it doesn't seem to collect like it can in a river valley.
I'm a few drinks in and not far from a happy slumber...too all a good night....

Joined 2006
Paid Member
In my ceaseless attempts to keep you chaps abreast of the latest advances in medical science I present to you another astounding scientific study that is right up there with the one about curing hiccup’s..... :D:D:D

Your friend's and families will be forever grateful that you have learned of this information and will now regard "pulling your finger" to be a sign of encouraging good heath... :D:D:D

Ridiculous Study of the Day Says Smelling Farts Might Prevent Cancer - TIME

Attachments

• Study of the Day Says Smelling Farts Might Prevent Cancer _ TIME.jpg
    Study of the Day Says Smelling Farts Might Prevent Cancer _ TIME.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 85