The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

The dachshunds say that all of you dodo's are wasting waaaaaaay to much time with silly things like working and taking care of family and digging in the garden and - hey - waiiiiiiiiiit a second - I think that I have it figured out....

You bunch of bums have been sitting out on the patio watching all of the pretty gurls stroll by in their "summer" outfits and have been keeping it all to yourselves!!!! U rascals!!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• summer cloths 1.jpg
    summer cloths 1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 107
Joined 2006
Paid Member
….for realistic digital sound!

I don't know how realistic the sound from this little red wagon would be.... I'm pretty sure that we could do much better if we put our heads to work on it.

I'm positive that we (even me by myself) could make one that would be much more "affordable"..... ($4,000 USD iz kinda steep IMO) :cool:
http://www.hammacher.com/Product/12228?promo=search

The dachshunds and I will be out in the shop looking for my toolkit.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• The Mobile Blastmaster - Hammacher Schlemmer.jpg
    The Mobile Blastmaster - Hammacher Schlemmer.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Someones going to have to explain the choice of drivers. Do I see about approximately 8 unnecessary piezo tweeters? And lookee at that there tweeter layout. Hoooooooey!

Love the idea, I could take my 'Toolbox' and convert it. Just think, when SWMBO asks WTF? I just say "Honey, it followed me home"

Attachments

• IMG_7350.jpg
    IMG_7350.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7349.jpg
    IMG_7349.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 102
Someones going to have to explain the choice of drivers. Do I see about approximately 8 unnecessary piezo tweeters? And lookee at that there tweeter layout. Hoooooooey!

Love the idea, I could take my 'Toolbox' and convert it. Just think, when SWMBO asks WTF? I just say "Honey, it followed me home"

Believe it or not, the "Red Tool Box" actually sounded quite nice.
Of course the choice was listening to the "Tool Box" or Cal singing Opera...The Tool Box won hands down!

Best Regards,
Terry

Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Having a website dedicated to redistributing identical SS only designs from other SS designers is a good example of such extremism. Talk about opinion aggregation. lol Audiohobby.com | DIY Audio Projects & More

Since this is the pub, What it is about me that brings out the haters? My dog thinks I'm just great. :)

Make it a double bartender.