The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hehe...

Next, if you see that Nelson is missing for a few days, and then comes back and describes us some amps and speakers from the year 2048, don't be surprised.. :)

Attachments

• philadelphia.jpg
    philadelphia.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 199
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
deja vu ........ u ...... ......u......u......

same as drawing of Turkish chick on box of Rahat Lokum ;

she's having box in hand , on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand on which is drawn chick having box in hand .........

:rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hehe...

Next, if you see that Nelson is missing for a few days, and then comes back and describes us some amps and speakers from the year 2048, don't be surprised.. :)

That photo reminds me of the radar and computer gear that I worked on when I was in the US Navy. This photo seems a bit odd because all of our gear was enclosed inside of equipment racks for protection plus cooling and EMI/RFI.

Photo of me as ice cream sales guy - errrr - I mean sailor.

Attachments

• TJ with Missile 1968.jpg
    TJ with Missile 1968.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 191
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
'twas from one lazy DIY gathering , few yrs ago

we had some fun with gadgets , but more with some stone BQ and fish stue

another pic - this time not about Rahat Lokum , AKA negative feedback - but as illustration of fun we had - repetitio est mater studiorum ....... or - in another words - don't drive back with empty stomach > make late snack

regarding weed - seriously - that's past - I'm too old for R'n'R , too young to die

:rofl:

edit:

Tea- weather is almost fine , except too much rain and fact that water is rising in entire Europe

maybe I'll ask Papa - to send me his Ark , verrrrrrry soon ......

Doomday is near ..................... and Papamps will prevail :devily:

Attachments

• late-snack-stone.jpg
    late-snack-stone.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Dug-in garden lights make nice snow horns =>
(barely made it home through the snow plague this evening, 19.30hrs)

Here we have given up on getting the vehicle out, as the reindeer is in knee deep :D Yesterday I left town for the first time in a week.

...But who cares, today was the annual "DIY chocolate" day at the premises.
The outcome I believe a few here have seen earlier years.

Magura :D

Attachments

• Rensdyr-scl.jpg
    Rensdyr-scl.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 245
Me also pretty proud of the picture, the front gate is 100% DIY, not counting the snow.

(this is swampica, so there's +1000lbs of brickwork and concrete below the surface. Mrs Idiot didn't like anything in the commercial range, so she asked the twit again)

The other side is kind of pretty too, imio, i generally turn gooey this time of the year, coming to you direct from Sid Snot =>

Attachments

• Snott.jpg
    Snott.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 207
Me also pretty proud of the picture, the front gate is 100% DIY, not counting the snow.

(this is swampica, so there's +1000lbs of brickwork and concrete below the surface. Mrs

Ha ha, building your own Maginot Line, just this one is against the see level? What is the story here? Vici is missing? I know for Amsterdam they are saying it is the Venice of the North. It seems like they are some leftover Romans in your hood.

Attachments

• Vici.jpg
    Vici.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 128
  • vitez.gif
    vitez.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 235