The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 2.47.35 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-06-02 at 2.47.35 PM.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 74
Kill em all. This is very embaressing but I can simply not stop listening to this groups new album. I just play it again and again. I must seek aid.

La Belle Epoque | Kent.nu - Officiell hemsida för Sveriges största rockband - Kent

I listened to boy band meets vampire dairies for a bit and realized that I do not give you guys enough credit for your fluency in my native tongue. I couldnt understand a word they were saying(not saying i wanted to:rofl:), but I was impressed all the same...with you foreigners, that is:cheers:

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Yea, swedish language is a development from the germanic decendent "old norse" that were divided east and west Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish. Finnish tho is entirely different, mer related to Hungarian.

Alla för alla, en för en - La Belle Epoque is Kents rather chilly interpretation of the sociopolitical climate here. La Belle Epoque was as you all now the era where the bourgeois flourished and differences became larger that all ended up in the sinking Titanic and WWI.

Rather chilly, as earlyer mentioned.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I was impressed

Ah, thank you! Yesterday I was listening to a funny lady who is vice precident for one branch at my work. She mentioned that our business in england goes well but there had been some problems with that when the english flattered our people with how good their broken english was, they made almost any deal because they was so flattered. I dont know if there was any truth in it but it was funny.