The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
feder ones are for caps , crocodile ones are for spulen

Well. Can be. Springs for parallelling/testing multiple component in tuning. Crocs for often changed fixed solo values. Plugs for more permanent comps.

Right now I have a mega discobass but no real claw in the mid. Overdone baffle step i think.

Attachments

• croc 001 (3000x2000).jpg
    croc 001 (3000x2000).jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 77
Stajo:

x6 springs + top & upper and lower rubbers coming to you tomorrow. Can't find the copper pins but will have another look tonight and if found you will get them too. The Thorens 150 uses some weird thread sizes, so KEEP all screws, nuts etc!!!

Hospital telephoned me today....my surgery has been postponed for a while - it is not urgent - as the facility is needed for a couple of urgent C patients who need fast work to be done. I hope they do well.

Hey dodos, Calhoun will be dipping his toes in the sands of Maui this time tomorrow. This time we go for almost 2 weeks. It's our annual "make sure Dad is doing ok" trip. He lives there half the year, so we like to go and look after a few things that an 86 year old might not have the time for anymore.

I might pop in to say hi from time to time or maybe I won't. Maybe I won't even remember there is a Pass pub while I'm away. ;) Now is not the time to concern myself with that.

Cheers gentlemen :cheers:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
c2c will need you after that.....he wants the dax to have a real maple syrup treat.
The thought of seeing Cal drizzled with maple syrup while the dachshunds attempt to devour him as a treat would be pretty scary - plus - I like having him around to keep us in line here in the Pass Pub.... Speaking of which - didn't we get in a lot of trouble the last time that he went AWOL??? Heh-heh - I can't wait to see who blows up 1st. :rolleyes:

Have a great couple of weeks CAl, and I hope that you all enjoy it.

It's so very kind of Cal to sacrifice his time and go to Hawaii to help out hiz Daddy..... it's a tough job, but someone haz to do it!!! :D:D:D

That reminds me - Cal - you will need to send us photo's of this years swimwear. The photo I have on file is from a couple of year ago....

Attachments

• man in bikini.jpg
    man in bikini.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Man in Swimsuit.jpg
    Man in Swimsuit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 78
  • Man boobs - how-to-lose-man-boobs.jpg
    Man boobs - how-to-lose-man-boobs.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 81