The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Anyways C2, he still have to pay right?

Well - technically yes...... but OTOH nobody else haz actually paid anything either..... They keep buying the owner drinks and then he forgets and then he fall down..... :rolleyes:

Let's see if he can pass eye test before we let him play any darts....:eek:

Attachments

• Drunk-people-at-table.jpg
    Drunk-people-at-table.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 85
  • optical-illusion-3 boobs.jpg
    optical-illusion-3 boobs.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 80
rather cheeky

We are certainly getting more colourful with the language we permit on the air these days but in some cases, things have reversed. For example, you're not likely to hear these gems of yesteryear:

"June, I think it's time you gave the Beaver a little trim"
or
"Ward, I think you were too hard on the Beaver last night"

We are certainly getting more colourful with the language we permit on the air these days but in some cases, things have reversed. For example, you're not likely to hear these gems of yesteryear:

or

Is that not a protected 'animal'? :) If not, then it should be (at the least protected from you (all) lot here)!

Joined 2006
Paid Member

or

Yeah - and talking about taco's too!!! :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I suppose animal rights has become a big thing, after the hairy beaver went into extinction.

(Let's face it, considering what the perfume industry did to the beaver population, smarter to keep a low profile. Better a bald beaver, than getting snuffed)

Sniffing a bald beaver that haz been perfumed is good if you can get them to fall for the bait. Expensive cars and jewelry work well..... (which would explain why I don't seem to trap very many of them)....... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did ye all wear out your wit yesterday or is there an alternative attraction in some other pub??:confused:

I had a great day....had the stitches taken out having had a mole removed last week.:)

Also matched some jfets and started matching resistors for opposite channels. Took some 1/4" alloy plate and heat-sinking to be cut and machined to make a couple of chassis. Even practiced soldering on a 24 pole attenuator. :mad:

:note::note::note: