The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

recent Marvel movies

My new digital TV setup can access the pc's in the home network, both the hard-wired router ones and all bluetooth connected.
Altogether ten lap- and desktops, plus the network printer and ipad.
One side of the TV remote is a miniature keyboard.

Not only can one access the web through one of the computers in the network, with a screen size for the myopic, but also monitor activities on a network device while watching a movie.
Did I say network device ? I'm sorry, the TV is also able to monitor all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.

I've decided to rename it the Cyberdyne network.

Add 12 Monkeys with a cerebral interface (A Brain-Machine Interface Enables Bimanual Arm Movements in Monkeys) and I chose to play some analog records this afternoon instead of sucking up digitalis, to calm my nerves.

Attachments

• EEK2.JPG
    EEK2.JPG
    421.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Dodo's!!! I been swinging around in the family tree doing a fresh layout and finding out a few things......

It's nice to know that I actually exist.....:D:D:D

I spit in a little bottle to give some outfit some DNA and that will take a couple of months to process...... So I figure that I'm gonna need a dog license after the results come back and prove what a mutt I am.....:rolleyes:

Hi Dodo's!!! .....................
So I figure that I'm gonna need a dog license after the results come back and prove what a mutt I am.....:rolleyes:

Nah! Yure a cerebal monkey..................Jacco needs you! :)

My Father's advice to my Mother when she was interested in her family tree was that she should be prepared to find that it was not too long since she left it. ;)

My new digital TV setup can access the pc's in the home network, both the hard-wired router ones and all bluetooth connected.
Altogether ten lap- and desktops, plus the network printer and ipad.
One side of the TV remote is a miniature keyboard.

Not only can one access the web through one of the computers in the network, with a screen size for the myopic, but also monitor activities on a network device while watching a movie.
Did I say network device ? I'm sorry, the TV is also able to monitor all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.

I've decided to rename it the Cyberdyne network.

Add 12 Monkeys with a cerebral interface (A Brain-Machine Interface Enables Bimanual Arm Movements in Monkeys) and I chose to play some analog records this afternoon instead of sucking up digitalis, to calm my nerves.

Yah I know only thing I have not done so far is get your pin Number
and do us a favor the integrated camera keep broadcasting immages of your Crack as you bend over looking for remote :yikes: