W. A. Y. S.
Where are your spettacles
You must be mistaken Sir here she is

Attachments

• Guest_House_Paradiso_17465_Medium.jpg
    Guest_House_Paradiso_17465_Medium.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 99
ZM.........
To be fair to an old friend, those cables were pretty hot stuff back in the late 90s. A downside was that they do not take bending or normal handling movement too well, and they are brittle. [Interconnects were supplied with hand made pewter on copper phonos and, when tested, WBPs sounded significantly inferior.] I will try a pair of foil interconnects sometime.

My present cables are underfloor: they have to cross a doorway. Are foils suitable for under-carpet placing? What thin material is advised to offer increased protection from high pressure (e.g. women's high heels) ?

Thanks.

Down at the river yesterday I (DoDo) like tried to climb over a high gate.

I forgot that 71 year old DoDos can't fly and the lumbar region took all 14 stone of me from a 6' drop.
CUVBWye+EdT2kHuhBGRouGREAADs=
AwTDYKHxAIIC4GSWVTOHpGSQUhZ9gJTgQ6LKARqHgAxQpho94TO6q0KmbO1MZ2N3vjOaWiQAAOw==
yH5BAEAAA8ALAAAAAASABIAAAR88MkJpqyW6rttBWD4ZReQnIZBEKD3AMoiK0koCOOrMDwPOA4EQBDAvBYARvIHDAKKl8RC2VACf0LoS7pUIoCIrCix63nDQy3AQJYtaDach30KqQg446uQAjT+AHgtGQAFBSJDRHoXKwAHj2mLFDchAVokF5aWg5gUIZ0RAAA7

Pain was horrific and a few hours later I had to go to A&E. Got best possible treatment and returned home, well dosed up, at almost 3.00am. They gave me a stash to last for a few days..:):):)......so this DoDo is flying. (The older you are, the harder you fall)
ouch.gif

Fortunately there appears to be no serious damage.:)