The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

A random sample doesn't count as plural.

Speaking of sample, my lady neighbor up to a couple of years ago is/was from Aberdeen.
Upon moving (divorce), she'd been trying to take her bed apart for hours, complicated luxurious item, then asked me to help her out.
Took 15 minutes for me to disassemble it in seXtions, to discover a small vibe.
And by the look on my neighbors face, it had not been used to plug the front (promiscuous type).

Must say, though it's been much quieter here since, do miss the wine & wet-T gatherings on her front yard. (one of rare few small homes in my street)

Last edited:
you sure you didn't plant that

Could easily have, before the move out date.

In Aberdeen, she was singing/working in a bar, visited by navy sailors. As her ex-hubby was, she was even brought over on a navy vessel.
Gathered he dumped her at his parents, and sailed out again on his frigate a couple of days later.
(15-20 years later, her hubby had one heck of a salary, in a maintenance mechanic job for Shell's gas subsidiary, plus Mercedes luxury-van company car. Working night shifts)

Among other treats, the lady enjoys putting on a wig (various) and dressing up.
Right after her husband moved out, she stated it would take a long time before she'd be ready for a relationship again.
Within 2 weeks time, she had hired a new regular vibe partner. :clown:

(I sampled a random population batch in my 20s, outside of Scottish borders, and within)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Hiccups - No hiccups sign.jpg
    Hiccups - No hiccups sign.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 91
Nah but was red head in hot pants sitting on dumpster posing for picture during keep Bulawayo clean campaign.

Irish Grand dad was stable master for Duke of Westminster grand ma from Scoteland

Born in UK. But been around a fair bit she could write a book or 2 more than me

So THAT is where the temper comes from!;)

The grandma you mention was also Irish.........I used to fish her river every year. So, yer Mrs knows Loch More Lodge (being demolished due to over use of asbestos during a rebuild) and the Old Laundry at Achfarey! :)

The Duchess - not you Jacco - owned a fabulous horse called Arkle.

Last edited: