The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
caught the girlfriend standing on my amps !......:eek:

!BzwQ2tgEGk~$%28KGrHqQOKigE%29TL9W!zjBM%28b1g70ug~~_3.JPG

Looks like she keeps you well disciplined.

:cool:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
ZM, I failed to mention that those were prototype F4 boards,
complete with artwork errors...

A small puzzle to keep you busy and out of trouble.

:cool:

Tee-hee - now the question is - are there errors on the boards? Perhaps yes - perhaps no. Finding the answer will keep ZM crazy for a looooooong time. :cool:

Maybe one board has errors and the other one is good??? Even better yet.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Olympus Mons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olympus Mons (Latin for "Mount Olympus") is a mountain which is located on the planet Mars at approximately 18.4°N 226°E.[1] It is a little under three times as tall as Mount Everest, and is in fact the tallest known volcano and mountain in the Solar System. Olympus Mons was formed during Mars' Amazonian epoch. Since the late 19th century — well before space probes confirmed its identity as a mountain — Olympus Mons was known to astronomers as the albedo feature Nix Olympica (Latin for "Snows of Olympus"), although its mountainous nature was suspected.[2]

File:Olympus Mons - topography map.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I must confess you deserve Papas surprise (I mean the T-shirt ... :rofl:)
But where are you?

Manu

btw.

Mighty ZM is going on vacation - on Mountain ;

'll be back in 10 or so days .
:p

or...........

ZM claims to be on vacation - I suspect that he is locked away somewhere with a magnifying glass going over every trace of Papa's "present" looking for short circuits. :magnify:

The real fun begins when Papa tells him that he also left a couple of traces off the PWB!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: